Fun

Sunday 2 July 2017

FAT SHAMMING!

Is it okay to put down someone to show yourself higher? Is it okay to laugh about things which hurts the others?

If I pass a comment just as a joke about your looks or about your being fat, is it okay?

No its not! Not even if you are my husband!

I have a sister-in-law, who is quiet distant. I really don't know what reminded me of her, but that incident cracked me up then and its cracks me up now!

She came to visit us for a day. I just had a baby and generally since childhood I am healthier than others around me. Mind it, just healthier and even if I would have been fat, what you have got to do with it! 

I hardly knew her and she is passing comments like, "Oh my god bhabhi, you look soo fat , I mean you look very nice but you know, I don't want to be this healthy also. I would rather not have babies if it makes you look fat!"

I gave her back, "Yaa right! You shouldn't ...everyone doesn't look as lovely as me when they put on! The way you look now, I mean, just look at you, I mean...I can say you should DEFINITELY...DEFINITELY not try putting on weight."

She left soon after lunch and we never spoke and I am soo glad about that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment