Fun

Tuesday 31 March 2015

WhatsApp call feature!

It's welcome move by - WhatsApp! Calling feature.

Well, in a year...around six months me and my husband stay away from each other. Five years down and still going strong....may be this distance keeps us connected ;-) haha!

Well, this "connected" is technology bound. Totally. I can't even imagine the era where to connecting to people was a task. You either wait for a trunk call or letter.

I wonder how I would be then. Probably I will become a zombie and won't sleep till I receive a call. Goodness me. Not sleeping for good few days. Phew! Probably I would be singing...'mere piya Gaye Rangoon....vaha se kiya hai telephoooon...."! Thank God, I am in this era where technology is at our finger touch and options are varied.

The newest and for me the bestest one is - WhatsApp call feature. My husband and me are addicted to WhatsApp and this feature is just in another tab. Like we had two tab:

Chats:Contacts

Now the same looks like:

Call::Chats::Contacts

Just go to the 'call tab' and call who ever is there in your list. Plus the quality of sound is good, as in there is no disturbance/noise associated with the call.

Thanks whatsapp!

No comments:

Post a Comment