Fun

Saturday 15 March 2014

The Truly Asia -Malaysia!

H: "Where do you want to go to this year?"
W: "I want to see truly Asia!"
H: "Sorry...come again?"
W: "Malaysia...Truly Aisa!"
H: "Ohhkay. I will take you there. But give me five good reasons!"
W: "Interesting! Okay..then listen. 

I want to see how the sky looks down at us,
I want to feel how it feels at that high!
I want to experience that tantalizing height,
I want to visit the twin tower, with all my might!



I want to see the wonderful life,
of the aquatic that walks by my side!
I want to experience the tunnel,
which unfolds my aquatic puzzles!



I want to wake up the shopaholic in me,
I want to set myself free!
I want to experience shopping,
from the best place, without any stopping!


I want to walk the streets at night,
where the vendors welcome you with delight!
Chinatown's clothes, toys, gems or scrumptious food,
It's all an experience that elevates your mood!



I want to go where the tourist flock,
To the market which gives me memory round the clock!
I want to get souvenirs for all,
I want to get Malaysian experience above all!



W: "Basically I want to go to Kuala Lumpur!"
H: "I must say, I am impressed, lady! I am just aw by the amount of knowledge you have gathered. We are so on this trip! Let's plan!"



6 comments:

  1. wow.... lovely post...All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poem and your approach to this prompt is amazing. All the best Swarn Priya :)

    munniofalltrades.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Khushboo! Pleasure that u liked my post :)

      Delete
  3. The first post that is actually a travel post written in poetry... loved it!

    Arvind Passey
    www.passey.info
    http://passey.info/2014/03/intellectual-seduction-needs-repeat-visits/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks soo much Arvind Sir.
      Means a lot to me!

      All the best to u too!

      Delete