Fun

Tuesday 12 February 2019

It must have been love!


She was in love with him. He loved her back. He waited for her till she came back from her office. He waited for her for breakfast, lunch(if she had lunch at home) and dinner. He followed like her own shadow. 

But one day, he fell ill. Doctor said, "It's time! He is thirteen now, equivalent to 90 for a human. You must let him go!" 

I cried the whole night! It was all over. He had been with me since thirteen years, since I was a school girl to a working women. I never ever felt so loved in anyone's company. He made me feel so special, beautiful, wanted and loved. Never fought, never ignored, never made fun of me. Yes, he was a dog and we loved loved loved each other. 

 It must have been love....for even after years, I still look out for him in the sky, and at times, he peeks from the clouds...with still the same loving, tongue-fallen-at-one-side, smile! Wagging his tail, saying I still love you. And my answer always, " Love you tooo...to the moon and beyond!"



No comments:

Post a Comment